Redwood City, Calif., March 4, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced Informatica Cloud Spring 2014, a game-changing release of its award-winning cloud integration platform.
Cloud Spring 2014 redefines the meaning of integration agility:
· Empowering line-of-business (LOB) SaaS application users and IT users to quickly design sophisticated integrations 100% in the cloud.· Breakthrough in real-time applications integration, providing customers the choice of processing the data in the cloud or on-premise. · Revolutionizing cloud integration ROI with reusable integration designs that are 100% portable across cloud, on-premise and hybrid landscapes. "Informatica Cloud Spring 2014 changes the game for cloud integration with Informatica Cloud Designer," said Ash Kulkarni, senior vice president and general manager, Data Integration, Informatica. "IT developers get a drag-and-drop palette for advanced integration scenarios and line-of-business applications users get a wizard-based, self-service interface - all in one unified design environment." Powered by the Informatica Vibe Virtual Data Machine, Informatica's Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) solution increases integration agility and speeds projects to market with Vibe's unique design once, deploy anywhere - cloud or on-premise - capabilities. In its January 2014 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) report, Gartner, Inc., a leading IT research and advisory firm, noted that, "Because of its expanding versatility, enterprise iPaaS offerings increasingly compete with classic on-premises integration platforms. However, especially in large organizations, enterprise iPaaS offerings often cooperate with established integration middleware. This will lead to the emergence of hybrid integration platforms, combining enterprise iPaaS characteristics with those of traditional on-premises integration platforms, enabling public and private cloud deployment models and serving a variety of requirements: traditional systematically oriented, ICC-driven integration initiatives; agile/rapid integration, LOB-level projects; and individual, simple integrations carried out by citizen integrators who are not part of IT teams."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV