U.S. Bank Wealth Management, ranked among the top 20 U.S. wealth managers,* announced today that Ascent Private Capital Management of U.S. Bank ("Ascent") has been named "Best Private Wealth Manager – Client Service – over $5 billion” by Private Asset Management (PAM) Magazine, the industry publication that exclusively covers the wealth management and family office industry. Ascent was presented with this award, along with the award for “Private Client Investment Platform – Client Service,” at the 2014 PAM Awards in New York City on February 24. Last year, Ascent was named “Best Newcomer – Private Wealth Management” at the 2013 PAM Awards after completing its first full year of operation in 2012.
Ascent was launched in late 2011 to focus on serving the needs of clients with $50 million or more in net worth at U.S. Bank, which has been supporting clients in their stewardship of wealth for more than 150 years.
Ascent President Michael Cole commented, "We are delighted that PAM has recognized Ascent for our excellence and innovation in both client service and the investment platform that we offer clients. This honor underlines the dedication we have to delivering the highest level of products and services to our clients while also helping them manage the impact of their wealth.”
Mark Jordahl, president of U.S. Bank Wealth Management, said: “We are committed to meeting the unique needs of our clients, whatever they may be. Ascent’s PAM awards this year are a significant industry acknowledgement that Ascent is serving clients of great wealth with outstanding client service and investment products.”Ascent was also short-listed in four other award categories in the 2014 PAM Awards, including 1) Best Private Wealth Manager – over $5 billion, 2) Best Multi-Family Office – Client Service – over $2.5 billion, 3) Best Multi-Family Office – Overall – over $2.5 billion, and 4) “Best Multi-Family Office Service Provider.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV