NEW YORK, March 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against SolarCity Corporation ("SolarCity" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: SCTY) and its board of directors concerning whether the board has breached its fiduciary duties to shareholders or violated the federal securities laws.
On March 3, 2014, the Company disclosed that it would be required to restate its financial statements from 2013 and 2012 due to an error in the formula used to allocate overhead expenses.
If you own SolarCity shares and wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:
Robert I. Harwood, Esq. Matthew M. Houston, Esq. Benjamin I. Sachs-Michaels, Esq.Harwood Feffer LLP488 Madison Avenue New York, New York 10022Phone Numbers: (877) 935-7400 (212)935-7400Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.hfesq.comHarwood Feffer has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in federal and state courts. Please visit the Harwood Feffer LLP website ( http://www.hfesq.com) for more information about the firm. Attorney Advertising. © 2014 Harwood Feffer LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120215/MM54604LOGO SOURCE Harwood Feffer LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV