MeetMe, Inc. (NYSE MKT:MEET), the public market leader for social discovery, today announced management will host a conference call on Friday, March 14, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. ET to discuss details and answer questions about the company's financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2013.
Financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call, which will be hosted by MeetMe's Chief Executive Officer, Geoff Cook, and Chief Financial Officer, David Clark.
Date: Friday, March 14, 2014 Time: 10:30 a.m. ET Dial-In Number: 1-888-317-6003 Participant passcode: 4559901# Webcast Link: http://services.choruscall.com/links/meetme.html
The webcast will be archived on MeetMe's corporate site, http://www.meetmecorp.com, and will remain available through June 14, 2014.About MeetMe, Inc. MeetMe® is the leading social network for meeting new people in the US and the public market leader for social discovery (NYSE MKT: MEET). MeetMe makes meeting new people fun through social games and apps, monetized by both advertising and virtual currency. With 70 percent of traffic coming from mobile, MeetMe is fast becoming the social gathering place for the mobile generation. The company operates MeetMe.com and MeetMe apps on iPhone, iPad, and Android in multiple languages including English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Russian, Japanese, Dutch, Turkish and Korean.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV