AUSTIN, Texas, March 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Vermillion, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRML), a multivariate diagnostics company focused on gynecologic cancers and women's health, has been invited to present at ROTH Capital Partners 26th Annual Conference being held March 10-12, 2014, at the Ritz-Carlton in Dana Point, California.
President and CEO of Vermillion, Thomas McLain, is scheduled to present on Tuesday, March 11, 2014, at 3:30 p.m. Pacific time, with one-on-one meetings held throughout the day. He will be joined by Eric Schoen, the company's vice president of finance and chief accounting officer. Management will discuss the company's initiatives to drive market adoption of OVA1®, as well as plans to expand its patient base and launch a next-generation diagnostic test.
For more information about the conference or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with Vermillion management, please contact your ROTH representative at 1-800-933-6830 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About VermillionVermillion, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRML) is dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of novel high-value diagnostic tests that help physicians diagnose, treat and improve outcomes for patients. Vermillion, along with its prestigious scientific collaborators, has diagnostic programs in gynecologic oncology and women's health.The company's lead diagnostic, OVA1®, is a blood test for pre-surgical assessment of ovarian tumors for malignancy, using an innovative algorithmic approach. As the first FDA-cleared, protein-based In Vitro Diagnostic Multivariate Index Assay, OVA1 represents a new class of software-based diagnostics. For additional information, including published clinical trials, visit www.vermillion.com. Investor Relations Contact:Liolios Group, Inc. Ron Both Tel 1-949-574-3860 email@example.com SOURCE Vermillion, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV