HOUSTON, March 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass opened two new branches this weekend in The Woodlands, Texas, expanding the bank's presence in the thriving master planned community north of Houston.
The new locations bring the number of BBVA Compass branches in The Woodlands to four. Located in the highly trafficked areas surrounding Woodlands Parkway and Research Forest, the locations offer a level of convenience the bank expects will draw new clients into the fold.
"Our expansion better positions us to serve more of the area's residents," said Amos McDonald, North Houston retail executive for BBVA Compass. "As a longstanding member of the community, we are committed to helping those who live and work in The Woodlands to meet their financial goals."
The Woodlands has grown rapidly in the last 15 years, and was named by Houstonia magazine as one of Houston's hottest neighborhoods last year. Its population boasts more than 108,000 residents, including 1,900 employers and 54,500 employees."A number of the area's employers are energy companies, which count foreign nationals among their local employees," McDonald said. "Our parent company, BBVA, is a global banking heavyweight with a strong energy practice and a reputation for being aggressively innovative, so we have the expertise to help these enterprises succeed."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV