- Q4 Sales up 24% to a Record $60.4 Million with Adjusted Net Income Before Non-Cash Items of $0.11 per Diluted Share -
- Expects Full Year 2014 Sales to Range Between $235 Million and $240 Million, up 16% to 18% -
SALT LAKE CITY, March 3, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Black Diamond, Inc. (Nasdaq:BDE) (the "Company" or "Black Diamond"), a leading global supplier of innovative active outdoor performance equipment and apparel, reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2013.Fourth Quarter 2013 Financial Highlights vs. Same Year-Ago Quarter
- Sales up 24% to $60.4 million.
- Net income increased to $0.7 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, compared to $0.5 million, or $0.02 per diluted share.
- Adjusted net income before non-cash items increased to $3.6 million, or $0.11 per diluted share, compared to $1.6 million, or $0.05 per diluted share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV