- Net revenue increased to $2.9 million compared with $1.2 million for the fourth quarter of 2012;
- Net loss increased to $8.4 million compared with a net loss of $5.7 million for the fourth quarter of 2012;
- Received approval ahead of schedule to screen and enroll subjects at the 50 th site in the REPLENISH Trial, a phase 3 clinical trial designed to measure the safety and efficacy of TX-12-001HR, our combination 17β-estradiol and natural progesterone drug candidate for the treatment of vasomotor symptoms in post-menopausal women;
- Initiated the SPRY Trial, a phase 3 clinical trial designed to evaluate safety and efficacy of TX-12-002HR, our oral progesterone drug candidate for the treatment of secondary amenorrhea;
- Announced positive results from two PK studies of TX-12-004HR, our estradiol VagiCap drug candidate, data from which suggests that VagiCap may be a similar but more effective product with less systemic exposure than Vagifem ®;
- Received patents for our platform technology (Symboda) and lead drug candidate, TX-12-001HR;
- Filed 11 additional patent applications, covering various aspects of our technology and drug candidates, to ensure patent exclusivity through 2032;
- Strengthened senior management team with appointments of Sebastian Mirkin, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer; Joel S. Krasnow, M.D., M.B.A., as Chief Scientific Officer and head of our regulatory department; and Randall S. Stanicky, CFA, to our Board of Directors; and,
- Closed out 2013 with $54.2 million in cash and cash equivalents, and no debt.
TherapeuticsMD Reports Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.