Resources Global Professionals (“RGP”), a leading multinational provider of professional services and the operating subsidiary of Resources Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ: RECN), will announce results of operations for its third quarter ended February 22, 2014, after the close of market on Wednesday, April 2, 2014.
This release will be followed by a conference call at 5:00 p.m. ET, April 2, 2014. The dial-in number for the conference call will be: 877-390-5534. No password is required; simply ask for the RGP conference call.
The conference call will be broadcast in simultaneous listen-only mode on the RGP website at http://ir.rgp.com/events.cfm. An audio replay of the conference call will be available through April 9, 2014 at: 855-859-2056. The conference ID number for the replay is 5184967. The call will also be archived on the RGP website for 30 days thereafter.
ABOUT RGPRGP, the operating subsidiary of Resources Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ: RECN), is a multinational professional services firm that helps business leaders execute internal initiatives. Partnering with business leaders, we drive internal change across all parts of a global enterprise - accounting, finance, risk management and internal audit, corporate advisory, strategic communications and restructuring, information management, human capital, supply chain management, healthcare solutions, and legal and regulatory services. RGP was founded in 1996 within a Big Four accounting firm. Today, we are a publicly traded company with 3,100 professionals, annually serving over 1,800 clients around the world from more than 70 practice offices. Headquartered in Irvine, California, RGP has served 87 of Fortune 100 companies. The Company is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, the exchange’s highest tier by listing standards. More information about RGP is available at http://www.rgp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV