Liquidity Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:LQDT), a global solutions provider in the reverse supply chain with leading online marketplaces for surplus assets, today announced that Jim Rallo, chief financial officer, will present at the 26 th Annual Roth Conference being held March 10-12, 2014 at The Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, California. Mr. Rallo is scheduled to present on Tuesday, March 11 th at 10:00 am Pacific Time in Track 1: Salon 1.
A live webcast of the Company's presentation will be available the day of the presentation on the Company's website www.liquidityservices.com or at http://wsw.com/webcast/roth28/lqdt/. The webcast and presentation will also be archived on the website for 90 days after the conference.
About Liquidity Services, Inc.
Liquidity Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: LQDT) provides leading corporations,
public sector agencies, and buying customers the world's most
transparent, innovative, and effective online marketplaces and
integrated services for surplus assets. On behalf of its clients,
Liquidity Services has completed the sale of over $4.4 billion of
surplus, returned, and end-of-life assets in over 500 product
categories, including consumer goods, capital assets, and industrial
equipment. The company is based in Washington, D.C. and has more than
1,300 employees. Additional information can be found at:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV