EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE:EME) (the “Company”) today announced that Anthony J. Guzzi, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Mark A. Pompa, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, have entered into individual stock trading plans in accordance with Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Messrs. Guzzi and Pompa informed the Company that under their trading plans they intend to sell, respectively, 273,000 shares and 101,200 shares of Company common stock that would be issued as a result of the exercise of stock options. 71,000 of Mr. Guzzi’s options expire on October 24, 2014 and the balance of his options and all of Mr. Pompa’s options expire on January 2, 2015. The purpose of the plans is to provide these executive officers with the ability to exercise their expiring options and sell the underlying Company common stock in an orderly manner and avoid concerns about the times of the transactions.
The amount that the executives may realize from the exercise of any options will be the number of options exercised multiplied by the amount by which the net selling prices of the Company’s stock on the dates the stock options are exercised exceed the exercise prices of the stock options.
EMCOR Group, Inc. is a Fortune 500® leader in mechanical and electrical
construction services, energy infrastructure and facilities services.
This press release and other press releases may be viewed at the
Company’s Web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV