NEW YORK, March 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MFA Financial, Inc. (NYSE: MFA) today announced that William S. Gorin, MFA's Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to participate in a panel discussion at the J.P. Morgan 2014 Securitized Products Research Conference on Thursday, March 6, 2014, at 2:30 p.m. (EST).
A live audio webcast of the panel discussion will be made available to the general public online at https://meetingsandevents.jpmorganchase.com/Metron/forms/SPRC2014.form approximately 15 minutes prior to the presentation. An audio replay of the presentation will be available following the presentation at the same website address.
MFA is a real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the business of investment, on a leveraged basis, in Agency and Non-Agency residential mortgage-backed securities.
Investor Contact: MFA Investor Relations 212-207-6433 www.mfafinancial.comSOURCE MFA Financial, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV