Canon Information and Imaging Solutions, Inc. (CIIS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., announces that it now resells glovia OM, a cloud based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system built on the Salesforce1 Platform.
Bringing together Canon’s imaging technologies and information management expertise, CIIS provides consulting, professional services, and solutions in the areas of Business Process Automation, Sales & Marketing Automation, Records Management, Visualization & Prototyping, and Print Management. The addition of glovia OM to the company’s portfolio enables CIIS to offer Glovia’s outstanding cloud order management solution, with Canon’s expertise and understanding of business process.
“One of the main reasons why Canon is the proven market leader in office document solutions, besides our world class imaging technology, is that we have mastered the operational excellence needed to supply office equipment and document solutions” said Satoshi Nagata, president Canon Information and Imaging Solutions. “We know the workflows, bottlenecks, associated costs, technologies used, along with the potential to gain efficiencies that result not only in cost savings, but also create value to the business. CIIS is using glovia OM as our own order management system. By adding it to our portfolio, we are now able to share Canon’s operational excellence with our clients.”
“glovia OM, built on the Salesforce1 Platform draws on Glovia’s 40 years of experience with ERP software solutions. The Canon and Glovia combination provides the products and know how necessary for our clients to rapidly and cost-effectively adapt to their ever-changing business needs,” said Chikara Ono, President & CEO of Glovia International, Inc.From managing leads to managing invoices, from inventory to purchasing and manufacturing, glovia OM is an all-in-one ERP system that enables users to: put an end to unconnected systems with double entry costs, remove manual processes via spreadsheets, and improve visibility. The capabilities of glovia OM include:
- Management of the entire order process: quote, order, fulfillment, invoicing, return, and field service, as well as management of the finished goods, component, or consignment inventory – all in multiple warehouses locations. Consistent visibility is achieved through seamless integration with the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Flexibility and ease of deployment that make glovia OM an ideally suited choice for companies engaging in new business models or new ventures.
- Ability to integrate with existing ERP systems, allowing customers to leverage glovia OM function for one part of the business, while maintaining other functions, such as financials, within the current ERP.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts