Internet Gold-Golden Lines Ltd. (NASDAQ and TASE: IGLD) (the “ Company”), announced today the results of the public tender held on March 3, 2014 (the “Tender”) for its offering in Israel (the “ Offering”) pursuant to a prospectus dated February 24, 2014 (the: “ Prospectus”) of Series D Debentures, with a fixed annual interest rate of 6% (the “ Debentures”). On February 27, 2014, the Company announced the results of the classified bidding for the Debentures.
In Tender, the Company accepted orders for 117,597 units of the non-convertible Debentures (each in the principal amount of NIS 1,000, the “ Units”) for an aggregate principal amount of approximately NIS 117.5 million (approximately $33.7 million) at a price per Unit of NIS 1,070. The Company expects to receive gross offering proceeds of approximately NIS 125.8 million (approximately $36.1 million).
The Company will repay the principal amount of the Debentures in five installments as follows: (i) payments of 10% of the principal amount of the Debentures will be made on each of September 15, 2018 and 2019; (ii) payments of 30% of the principal amount of the Debentures will be made on each of September 15,2020 and 2021; and (iii) a final payment of 20% of the principal amount of the Debentures will be made on September 15, 2022.
Interest on the outstanding principal of the Debentures will be paid on March 15 and September 15 of each of the years 2014-2022, other than the first interest payment which will be made on September 15. 2014.The principal and interest will be linked to the consumer price index of January 2014. The newly issued Debentures will be listed on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE). As previously reported, Midroog Ltd., an Israeli rating company affiliated with Moody’s, awarded a local Baa1 stable rating for the Debentures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV