CHICAGO, March 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- HomeFinder.com, a leading digital real estate site, today announces its inaugural Ultimate Home Transformation Sweepstakes is open for entries. U.S. homeowners have the chance to be one of ten randomly chosen winners to receive $20,000 intended for home renovation projects. Homeowners can enter to win at: www.homefinder.com/sweepstakes. The entry period runs through 11:59 p.m. Central Time on May 31, 2014 and the winners will be chosen in ten entry period drawings throughout the duration of the sweepstakes.
"Our goal for the sweepstakes is simple," said Doug Breaker, president and CEO of HomeFinder.com. "We want to help ten homeowners improve what is most likely their largest asset, by helping to further increase its value. Putting $20,000 in renovation money toward specific home areas like kitchens, basements and bathrooms can increase the resale valuation of the home substantially."
It is important that homeowners understand how renovation relates to home valuation, whether it is updating a newly purchased home, or remodeling to get a house ready to go to market. Accessing monetary resources and using them wisely to create improvements can be challenging. HomeFinder.com is uniquely qualified to provide both financial and educational resources to homeowners across the country.
"Though this is a sweepstakes for homeowners, real estate agents are encouraged to get involved," says Breaker. "In many cases, homeowners who purchased seven to ten years ago are starting to think about their next move. By sharing this sweepstakes, real estate agents can provide ongoing value to clients and re-engage in conversations, which could possibly result in a huge prize to help increase the values of their home when they do sell."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV