3 Stocks Pulling The Services Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, Netflix ( NFLX) is down $5.62 (-1.3%) to $440.01 on light volume. Thus far, 1.0 million shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $438.10-$443.80 after having opened the day at $441.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $445.63. Netflix, Inc. provides Internet television network service that enables subscribers to stream TV shows and movies directly on TVs, computers, and mobile devices in the United States and internationally. Netflix has a market cap of $27.0 billion and is part of the specialty retail industry. Shares are up 21.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Netflix a buy, 4 analysts rate it a sell, and 15 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Netflix as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Netflix Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts