Sergey Brin, Google
Brin, 40, is the second Google executive on this list, behind Page, with an estimated net worth of $31.8 billion, right behind Bezos at No. 19 on the overall billionaire's list.
Though Page runs the Mountain View, Calif.-based Google, Brin is perhaps deserving of more of the credit for putting Google in the spotlight. Brin heads up the company's X Labs division, which has worked on such projects as Google Glass and driverless cars, among other projects.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV