Larry Page, Google
Page, 40, helped co-found Google with his partner Sergey Brin in a Stanford laboratory nearly 20 years ago. Since that time, he's amassed nearly $32.3 billion in net worth, according to Forbes' latest list, putting him No. 17 on the overall list.
Since that time in August of 1998, Page has gone on to help transform Google into more than just the world's leading search engine. The company has its arms in almost every area of technology, including mobile devices, Internet of Things, home automation, driverless cars, and health.Even though Google is moving into other areas, its basic business is still search, which is incredibly profitable. For the fourth quarter, Mountain View, Calif.-based Google earned on a non-GAAP basis $12.01 share, generating $13.55 billion in revenue, excluding traffic acquisition costs (TAC).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV