Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "I don't see or smell fire in this market," Jim Cramer said on "Mad Money" Wednesday. Cramer said there still aren't many bulls either, which is why he's not worried about the markets overheating.
There are still far too many bears in this market, Cramer continued -- bears trying to scare investors out of stocks by drawing comparisons to the dot-com bust of 2001, endlessly preaching that stocks are "frothy."
Executive Decision: Marc CasperIn his "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer sat down with Marc Casper, president and CEO of Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO), a stock that's up over 50% since last April. Casper said last year's acquisition of Life Sciences was key to the company's growth because as it makes the company a leader in the genomics equipment space and a key supplier to biotech and big pharma companies around the globe. When asked about the Chinese market, Casper noted that the Chinese are getting serious about cleaning up their food chain, which means they need a lot more test equipment from Thermo Fisher. Turning to the company's business model, Casper said only 25% of sales stem from equipment. The remaining 75% of sales stem from consumables and services, two areas that are very predictable and stable, which investors love.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV