London, United Kingdom, March 3, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stolt-Nielsen Limited (Oslo Børs: SNI) announced today the successful placement of senior unsecured bonds in a total amount of NOK 1,250 million (equivalent to approximately USD 207 million) in a new 7-year bond issue carrying a coupon of 3m Nibor + 3.35%.
The settlement date for the new bonds is expected to be March 18, 2014 and the maturity date for the new 7-year bond issue is expected to be March 18, 2021. An application will be made for listing the bonds on the Oslo Stock Exchange as soon as possible.
The Company has swapped the new bonds into USD obligations at a fixed interest rate of 5.8860%.Net proceeds from the bond issues will be used to repay debt and for general corporate purposes. DNB Markets, Nordea Markets and Swedbank Norway acted as joint lead managers of the bond issue. For further information, please contact: Jan Chr. Engelhardtsen Chief Financial Officer U.K. +44 (0) 20 7611 8972 firstname.lastname@example.org Jens F. Grüner-Hegge VP Corporate Finance U.K. +44 (0) 20 7611 8985 email@example.com About Stolt-Nielsen Limited Stolt-Nielsen Limited (SNL or the "Company") is a leading global provider of integrated transportation solutions for bulk liquid chemicals, edible oils, acids, and other specialty liquids through its three largest business divisions, Stolt Tankers, Stolthaven Terminals and Stolt Tank Containers. Stolt Sea Farm produces and markets high quality turbot, sole, sturgeon, and caviar. Stolt-Nielsen Gas transports liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) with its fleet of very large gas carriers (VLGCs). Stolt-Nielsen Limited is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV