By midmorning, shares had added 59.2% to $2.07.
The latest spectrum access innovation is an essential component in enabling the company's wireless solutions and will protect xG's ability to deliver radio systems which operate on crowded frequencies.
"The announcement of this patent award underscores xG's position as the leading innovator in the field of cognitive radio development," said CEO John Coleman in a statement. "It continues our aggressive efforts to codify our intellectual property portfolio and bring game changing spectrum sharing solutions to the market." XGTI data by YChartsAlso See: Android Fuels More 2013 Tablets Than iOS STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV