HOUSTON, March 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco announced today its presence on Bloomberg's recently launched North American Money Market Funds trading platform, conveniently allowing Bloomberg users who have been enabled by Invesco to view and exchange information about the Invesco institutional money market funds.
"Our institutional money market funds have long been sought after to meet a variety of cash management needs by institutional investors around the world," said Bruce Simmons, National Sales Director for Invesco's Global Liquidity team. "This new platform leverages the depth and breadth of Bloomberg's extensive network to offer greater access to our funds through a simple interface in a familiar trading environment."
The new trading platform is part of the Bloomberg Professional ® service, at no additional cost to Bloomberg subscribers, and provides a complete solution to efficiently trade and analyze Invesco's institutional money market funds by simply entering (MMF<GO>) on the Bloomberg terminal.
About Invesco Ltd.Invesco Ltd. is a leading independent global investment management firm, dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ. Additional information is available at www.invesco.com.NOT FDIC INSURED, MAY LOSE VALUE, OFFER NO BANK GUARANTEE
Before investing, investors should carefully read the prospectus and/or summary prospectus and carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. For this and more complete information about the fund(s), investors should ask their advisers for a prospectus/summary prospectus.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV