American Public Education, Inc. (NASDAQ:APEI) – parent company of online learning provider American Public University System (APUS) and campus-based Hondros College, Nursing Programs - announced that Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Richard W. Sunderland, Jr., CPA plans to address the financial community at the Annual Credit Suisse Global Services Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Mr. Sunderland will speak and answer questions from the financial community at 8:30 a.m. Mountain time (11:30 a.m. Eastern time) on Monday, March 10, 2014. A link to the live webcast of the presentation, as well as an audio replay, will be available to listeners who log in through American Public Education's website, www.AmericanPublicEducation.com. The replay will be available for 90 days after the presentation.
About American Public EducationAmerican Public Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: APEI) is a leading provider of higher learning dedicated to preparing students all over the world for excellence in service, leadership and achievement. The Company offers respected, innovative and affordable academic programs and services to students, universities and partner organizations through wholly owned subsidiaries: American Public University System (APUS) and Hondros College, Nursing Programs. Together, these institutions serve over 100,000 adult learners worldwide and offer more than 95 degree programs in fields ranging from homeland security, military studies, intelligence, and criminal justice to technology, business administration, public health, nursing and liberal arts. For additional information, please visit http://AmericanPublicEducation.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV