NEW YORK, March 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Coty Inc. (NYSE: COTY) today announced that management will participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Consumer & Retail Conference in New York City at The New York Palace Hotel. Michele Scannavini, CEO, and Patrice de Talhouet, CFO, are scheduled to present on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 8:50 a.m. Eastern Time.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available at the company's investor relations website, http://investors.coty.com, under "Investor Events & Webcasts." A replay will be archived and available at the same location.
About Coty Inc.
Coty is a leading global beauty company with net revenues of $4.6 billion for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2013. Founded in Paris in 1904, Coty is a pure play beauty company with a portfolio of well-known fragrances, color cosmetics and skin & body care products sold in over 130 countries and territories. Coty's product offerings include such global brands as adidas, Calvin Klein, Chloe, Davidoff, Marc Jacobs, OPI, philosophy, Playboy, Rimmel and Sally Hansen.SOURCE Coty Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV