- A conversation between one of the world's top government leaders and General David. H. Petraeus, Director, Central Intelligence Agency (2011-2012); Commander of U.S. and International Security Assistance Forces-Afghanistan (2010-2011); Commander, U.S. Central Command (2008-2010); Commander, Multinational Force-Iraq (2007-2008);
- One-on-one interviews with investment icons, Jamie Dinan , Chairman & CEO, York Capital Management; David M. Rubenstein , Co-Founder & Co-CEO, The Carlyle Group; and David Tepper , Founder & President, Appaloosa Management LP;
- Featured presentations from Kenneth G. Langone , President & CEO, Invemed Associates LLC and Co-Founder of The Home Depot; Valerie Jarrett , Senior Advisor to the President of the United States and Assistant to the President for Public Liaison and Intergovernmental Affairs; and Mary Schapiro , Chairman U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (2009-2012);
- Meeting of the Minds: A Discussion on Global Fiscal Policy Challenges & Economic Realities: A timely conversation featuring distinguished economists, Lawrence H. Summers , Charles W. Eliot University Professor, Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government & Director, White House National Economic Council (2009-2010); and Nassim Taleb , New York Times Bestselling Author, "The Black Swan" & Distinguished Scientific Advisor, Universa Investments;
- Keynote presentations from two of the leading minds in entertainment: Francis Ford Coppola , Academy Award Winning Film Director, Producer & Screenwriter; and Kevin Spacey , Academy Award-Winning Actor & Producer; and
- Panels on identifying investment themes for the year ahead, navigating today's rising interest rate environment, the new age of investor activism, opportunities in credit, power and politics, China and emerging markets, and key trends and developments shaping Wall Street's regulatory landscape.
SALT Conference To Convene The World's Top Investment Icons, Business Leaders, Policy-Makers And Economists In Las Vegas, May 13-16, 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.