Update (9:40 a.m.): Updated with Monday market open information.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Credit Suisse increased its target price on 3D Systems (DDD) to $79 and set a "neutral" rating. The firm noted the company is seeing better consumer, metals and materials demand.
The stock was falling 1/91% to $74.51 shortly after the market opened on Monday.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 4.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 49.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Although DDD's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.40, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- 3D SYSTEMS CORP has improved earnings per share by 6.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Stable earnings per share over the past year indicate the company has sound management over its earnings and share float. We anticipate these figures will begin to experience more growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, 3D SYSTEMS CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.47 versus $0.47 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.85 versus $0.47).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Computers & Peripherals industry average. The net income increased by 30.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $13.52 million to $17.66 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $31.64 million or 39.80% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -4.25%.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: DDD Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts