LONDON, March 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation (NYSE: HTZ), the world's leading general use car rental brand, has given its Frankfurt Airport flagship location a high tech makeover and modern redesign as part of the company's global reinvention of the car rental experience. With car rental counters at the airport's terminals 1 and 2, the open-plan locations and concierge-style greeting service feature a new concept in car rental. Dual screen, high resolution monitors at the counters further streamline the rental process, while in Terminal 1 large screens continuously feature rotating scenes of Frankfurt and Hertz's products. Complimentary Wi-Fi access is also available for customers.
Michel Taride, President, Hertz International, commented: "Following the overwhelmingly positive customer feedback for our revamped flagship locations in San Diego and Newark Airports in the U.S and London Marble Arch in the UK, I am very confident that the remodelling of Hertz's location in Frankfurt Airport will be equally celebrated. The location's high-tech makeover together with a top-class customer service will remarkably enhance the traveller's experience when renting a car with us."
The high-tech makeover at Hertz's Frankfurt Airport location also includes a 'Recharge Zone' for mobile phones and electronic devices in Terminal 1 as well as a 'Discovery Zone' which allows customers to learn more about Hertz's offering and have access to the latest news via touch screens.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV