- "Cloud computing is at the heart of growth and innovation in Europe, which is why salesforce.com delivered full fiscal year 2014 revenue growth of 41 percent in Europe," said Miguel Milano, president, EMEA, salesforce.com. "Our tremendous growth and customer momentum is why salesforce.com is significantly increasing its investment in Europe by adding 500 new jobs and opening three new data centres across Europe, in the U.K., France and Germany."
- "The U.K. has a growing reputation as the leader in the European digital economy and we welcome this new investment," said Stephen Kelly, Chief Operating Officer for Government. "Within the U.K. Government we are driving a policy of 'Cloud First' to improve the way the public sector manages crucial functions, engages with citizens and delivers value for taxpayers."
- "The Financial Conduct Authority selected Salesforce1 as our key platform for authorising and supervising all the firms that we regulate. This amounts to some 27,000 firms today and will increase by a further 40,000 firms when the FCA starts regulation of all firms providing consumer credit on April 1, 2014," said Gareth Lewis, CIO, Financial Conduct Authority. "Salesforce1 is a key platform for us, and will be instrumental in helping us meet our strategic objective to ensure that the relevant markets function well."
Salesforce.com Increases Commitment To Europe With New Strategic Investments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts