SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., March 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- American Residential Properties, Inc. (NYSE: ARPI) (the "Company") today announced that Laurie A. Hawkes, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Shant Koumriqian, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to make a presentation at the Raymond James 35 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference on March 5, 2014 at 11:00am EST, at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes in Orlando, Florida. A copy of the materials to be presented at the conference as well as an audio webcast will be accessible on the Company's website at http://www.amresprop.com under the Investor Relations section.
About American Residential Properties, Inc.
American Residential Properties, Inc. is an internally managed real estate company, organized as a REIT for federal income tax purposes, that acquires, owns and manages single-family homes as rental properties in select communities nationwide. The Company's primary business strategy is to acquire, restore, lease and manage single-family homes as well-maintained investment properties to generate attractive, risk-adjusted returns over the long-term. With a vertically integrated real estate acquisition and management platform incorporating disciplined acquisition criteria, extensive research, seasoned personnel and comprehensive operations, the Company is well-positioned to execute its strategy.
Additional information about American Residential Properties, Inc. can be found on the Company's website at http://www.amresprop.com.SOURCE American Residential Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV