NEW YORK, March 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK) a leading global provider of commercial digital imagery, today announced that Jon Oringer, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, and Tim Bixby, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference, to be held at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 1:30 PM PT.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available at: http://cc.talkpoint.com/morg007/030314a_jw/?entity=11_5LXROI5 and will subsequently be available on the Company's investor relations website at: http://investor.shutterstock.comAbout ShutterstockShutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations and videos to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 55,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds tens of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 33 million images available. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Denver, London and San Francisco, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; and Skillfeed, an online marketplace for learning. For more information, please visit http://www.shutterstock.com/, and follow Shutterstock on Twitter or on Facebook. Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120514/NY06418LOGO SOURCE Shutterstock Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV