- Chalking: This colorful, non-toxic product has a composition similar to sidewalk chalk that can be easily washed out of a dog’s fur. Available in a variety of hues, a typical application will last from one to six days and is best for dogs with longer fur. Prices range from $2 for a streak and $6-15 for custom ears, tails or other areas.
- Stenciling: This pet-safe, temporary color is sprayed onto shorter fur in fun shapes such as stars, hearts and paw prints that will change with seasonal trends. They are easily removed with soap and water. Prices are $4 for one stencil, $6 for two and $8 for three.
- Feathers: Similar to a human’s hair extension, these ethically sourced feathers are handmade into designs in the U.S. and affixed into dogs’ fur to withstand brushing or bathing. Prices are $10 for one feather and $18 for two.
(Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.