Accenture (NYSE:ACN) is supporting clients with new capabilities that will help allow businesses to quickly set up proof-of-concept and pilot projects on the SAP HANA® platform. The capabilities offered through the Accenture Innovation Center for SAP® Solutions in Kronberg im Taunus, Germany, help clients rapidly define and execute their road maps for taking advantage of the SAP HANA platform and the ecosystem around SAP HANA.
Specifically, the innovation center offers methodologies that allow clients to rapidly identify their technical and organizational requirements for applications based on SAP HANA. It also provides clients with insights into the latest developments for SAP HANA, including industry and functional solutions and use cases. Furthermore, the center works with clients on determining specific benefits that solutions based on SAP HANA can bring to their businesses, such as receiving and acting on analytics insights in real time.
A number of clients around the world have already successfully leveraged the capabilities and the services provided by the center. For example:
- A global utilities company is successfully leveraging the innovation center’s capabilities to conduct a proof-of-concept for their implementation of SAP Business Suite software powered by SAP HANA.
- An international financial services company successfully executed a pilot project for business warehouse (BW) reporting using SAP NetWeaver® BW powered by SAP HANA, resulting in the generation of financial reports 200 times faster than before.
- The center successfully supported a business intelligence project on SAP HANA for a North American retailer.
“SAP HANA is a game changer because it enables businesses to run in real time,” said Christophe Mouille, global managing director of SAP business for Accenture. “The ability to transact, analyze and predict instantly and proactively in an increasingly unpredictable world enables entirely new business processes. We offer capabilities to our clients that help them take advantage of this disruptive technology and extract even greater value from their SAP solutions.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts