Thermo King, a manufacturer of transport temperature control systems for a variety of mobile applications and a brand of Ingersoll Rand, designed its line of Precedent ™ S-Series models to create peace of mind for refrigerated trailer fleet operators and owner operators who want to remain compliant with air quality standards without sacrificing performance or efficiency.
As the industry’s most sustainable trailer temperature control platform, the Precedent™ S-Series delivers double-digit fuel savings, best-in-class performance and lower life cycle costs while providing regulatory compliance.
Within this platform is the Precedent S-600 unit, which was created to meet the variety of refrigeration demands of the trucking industry with its strong pull-down and two-speed evaporator operation for exceptional airflow while hauling perishable goods.
In addition to fuel savings and high performance, this premium, greater-than-25 horsepower, single-temperature unit is:
- The only unit in the industry compliant with California Air Resources Board (CARB) Ultra-Low-Emission Transport Refrigeration Unit In-Use Performance Standards (ULETRU).
- The only greater-than-25 horsepower solution in the industry to meet Tier IV final emissions certification by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- The only evergreen CARB compliant unit requiring no additional diesel particulate filters (DPF) or engine emissions system (EES).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts