- GAAP revenue for the fourth quarter of 2013 was $155.1 million. Non-GAAP revenue of $155.8 million for the fourth quarter of 2013 represents a 61.6% increase over the $96.4 million combined non-GAAP pro forma revenue (giving effect to the Stratasys-Objet merger as though it had closed on January 1, 2012) for the same period last year.
- GAAP net loss for the fourth quarter was $2.0 million, or ($0.04) per basic share, compared to a pro forma loss of $3.5 million, or ($0.09) per basic share, for the same period last year.
- Non-GAAP net income was $25.8 million for the fourth quarter, or $0.50 per diluted share, compared to pro forma non-GAAP net income of $16.3 million, or $0.40 per diluted share, reported for the same period last year.
- Fourth quarter per share calculations were impacted by the public issuance of approximately 5.2 million new ordinary shares in September which raised approximately $463 million; and the approximately 3.9 million new ordinary shares issued in consideration for the acquisition of MakerBot.
- The company invested a net amount of $15.5 million in R&D projects (non-GAAP basis) during the fourth quarter, representing 9.9% of net sales.
- The company generated $15.6 million in cash from operations during the fourth quarter, and finished the year with $616.1 million in cash, investments and bank deposits, amounting to $12.50 per share.
- EBITDA for the fourth quarter amounted to $36.0 million.
- Backlog at the end of 2013 amounted to $28.0 million, versus $28.6 million at the end of 2012.
- The company sold 10,963 3D printing and additive manufacturing systems during the quarter, and on a combined pro forma basis, a cumulative 75,818 systems worldwide as of December 31, 2013.
Stratasys Reports Record Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts