ANNAPOLIS, Md., March 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. ("Hannon Armstrong," "we," "our," or the "Company;" NYSE: HASI), a leading sustainable infrastructure investor, today announced that Jeff Eckel, President & CEO, will speak at New York University's Symposium on the Utility Industry of the Future on Monday, March 3, 2014 at 1:30pm ET. Mr. Eckel, along with Hannon Armstrong's Executive Vice President & CFO, Brendan Herron, will also attend the UBS Utilities and Natural Gas Conference to be held in Boston, MA at the Intercontinental Boston on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 and the 26 th Annual Roth Capital Conference to be held in Dana Point, CA at The Ritz-Carlton on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 11:00am PT. Management will also hold one-on-one and small group meetings with institutional investors. Hannon Armstrong's presentation at the 26 th Annual Roth Meeting will be broadcast live over the internet and can be accessed through the Company's website, www.hannonarmstrong.com.
To listen to the presentation, please go to the "Investors" tab of the Hannon Armstrong website at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the broadcast to register and download any necessary audio software. For those who are not able to listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available shortly following the conference on the Hannon Armstrong website, and will be accessible for 90 days.
A copy of the presentation that the Company will use for upcoming investor meetings has been posted to its website under, "HASI Investor Relations Presentation."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV