- One in three people with diabetes has kidney disease.
- One in five people with high blood pressure has kidney disease.
- African-Americans are about three and a half times more likely to develop kidney failure than whites.
- Hispanics are one and a half times more likely to develop kidney failure than non-Hispanics.
National Kidney Month: DaVita Encourages Those At Risk For Kidney Disease To Make New Resolution
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts