Perion Network Ltd. (NASDAQ: PERI) today announced record financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2013.
Full Year 2013 Perion non-GAAP Financial Highlights Include:
- Revenues increased 71% year-over-year and were $104.6 million;
- EBITDA increased 82% year-over-year reaching $25.5 million;
- Net income increased 95%, reaching $20.1 million; and
- Diluted earnings per share increased 56%, reaching $1.54.
Q4 2013 Perion non-GAAP Financial Highlights Include:
- Revenues increased 47% year-over-year reaching $31.3 million;
- EBITDA increased 56% year-over-year to $7.7 million;
- Net income increased 77% year-over-year, reaching $6.4 million; and
- Diluted earnings per share increased 53% year-over-year, reaching $0.49.
On January 2, 2014, Perion completed the acquisition of Conduit’s ClientConnect in an all-stock transaction. Select highlights of the pro-forma performance of ClientConnect as provided by Conduit are as follows:Full Year 2013 ClientConnect non-GAAP Financial Highlights Include:
- Revenues were $325.5 million;
- EBITDA reached $96.8 million; and
- Net income was $86.7 million
- Revenues were $84.1 million;
- EBITDA was $17.3 million; and
- Net income reached $17.2 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts