- METLung is a Phase III, randomized, double-blind study evaluating the efficacy and safety profile of onartuzumab in combination with Tarceva in patients with previously treated (second- or third-line) advanced NSCLC identified to be MET-positive. The METLung study included a companion diagnostic immunohistochemistry (IHC) test that was co-developed with Ventana Medical Systems, Inc., a member of the Roche Group.
- Four hundred and ninety-nine patients were randomized to receive 150 mg of Tarceva taken daily plus either:
- Intravenous 15 mg/kg of onartuzumab every three weeks
- Intravenous placebo every three weeks
- The primary endpoint is overall survival. Secondary endpoints include progression-free survival, objective response rate and safety profile.
- The results announced today are from a pre-specified interim analysis.
Genentech Provides Update On Phase III Study Of Onartuzumab In People With Specific Type Of Lung Cancer
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts