HOUSTON, Feb. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Spectra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: SEP) today announced it has filed the partnership's Annual Report on Form 10-K with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), for the year that ended December 31, 2013.
The report is available for viewing and downloading through the partnership's website, www.spectraenergypartners.com, under SEC Filings on the Investors/News page. Investors may also request a hard copy of the 10-K, free of charge, by calling (713) 627-4963 or by email to IR-SEP@spectraenergy.com.
Spectra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: SEP) is a Houston-based, master limited partnership, formed by Spectra Energy Corp (NYSE: SE). SEP is one of the largest fee-based MLPs in North America and owns interests in pipelines and storage facilities that connect growing supply areas to high-demand markets for natural gas, natural gas liquids, and crude oil. These assets include more than 17,000 miles of transmission and gathering pipelines, approximately 150 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage, and approximately 4.8 million barrels of crude oil storage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV