Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. (NYSE: ELS) (referred to herein as “we,” “us,” and “our”) today announced that will participate at the Citi 2014 Global Property CEO Conference. Marguerite Nader, ELS’ President and CEO, will participate in a roundtable discussion followed by a question and answer session on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 3:35 pm Eastern time. The session will be broadcasted live and can be accessed via a listen-only webcast at: http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/citigroup/globalproperty2014/15212467048.cfm.
This press release includes certain “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. When used, words such as “anticipate,” “expect,” “believe,” “project,” “intend,” “may be” and “will be” and similar words or phrases, or the negative thereof, unless the context requires otherwise, are intended to identify forward-looking statements and may include, without limitation, information regarding our expectations, goals or intentions regarding the future, and the expected effect of our recent acquisitions. These forward looking statements are subject to numerous assumptions, risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to:
• our ability to control costs, real estate market conditions, the actual rate of decline in customers, the actual use of sites by customers and our success in acquiring new customers at our properties (including those that we may acquire);
• our ability to maintain historical or increase future rental rates and occupancy with respect to properties currently owned or that we may acquire;• our ability to retain and attract customers renewing, upgrading and entering right-to-use contracts; • our assumptions about rental and home sales markets; • our assumptions and guidance concerning 2014 estimated net income, FFO and Normalized FFO; • our ability to manage counterparty risk; • in the age-qualified properties, home sales results could be impacted by the ability of potential homebuyers to sell their existing residences as well as by financial, credit and capital markets volatility;
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts