In trading on Friday, shares of GulfMark Offshore, Inc. (GLF) crossed above their 200 day moving average of $47.49, changing hands as high as $47.68 per share. GulfMark Offshore, Inc. shares are currently trading up about 3.7% on the day. The chart below shows the one year performance of GLF shares, versus its 200 day moving average:
Looking at the chart above, GLF's low point in its 52 week range is $34.69 per share, with $53.89 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $47.57.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, GLF makes up 1.44% of the SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Equipment & Services ETF (XES) which is trading up by about 1.4% on the day Friday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV