The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (NYSE: MTW) today announced that it will participate in the AEM Industrial Conference, which will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center in conjunction with Conexpo 2014. Manitowoc’s presentation and discussion, featuring Glen Tellock, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer; Carl Laurino, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer; and Eric Etchart, President, Manitowoc Cranes, will take place Wednesday, March 5, 2014, from 10:20 am to 10:50 am, Pacific time.
About The Manitowoc Company, Inc.
Founded in 1902, The Manitowoc Company, Inc. is a multi-industry,
capital goods manufacturer with over 100 manufacturing, distribution,
and service facilities in 20 countries. The company is recognized
globally as one of the premier innovators and providers of crawler
cranes, tower cranes, and mobile cranes for the heavy construction
industry, which are complemented by a slate of industry-leading product
support services. In addition, Manitowoc is one of the world's leading
innovators and manufacturers of commercial foodservice equipment, which
includes 24 market-leading brands of hot- and cold-focused equipment. In
2013, Manitowoc’s revenues totaled $4.0 billion, with more than half of
these revenues generated outside of the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV