HOUSTON, Feb. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced the Company's management team will present at the following conferences in March of 2014.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the Raymond James 35 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes located at 4040 Central Florida Parkway in Orlando, Florida on Monday, March 3, 2014 at 1:40 PM ET. The presentation will be webcast through the following link: http://wsw.com/webcast/rj89/gdp
The Company's Director of Corporate Planning & Investor Relations, Daniel E. Jenkins, will conduct one-on-one meetings at the Wells Fargo Securities 5 th Annual Exploration and Production Forum at the InterContinental Boston located at 510 Atlantic Avenue in Boston, Massachusetts on Thursday, March 6, 2014.
The Company's Chief Financial Officer, Jan L. Schott, and Director of Corporate Planning & Investor Relations, Daniel E. Jenkins, will conduct one-on-one meetings at the Northland Capital Markets 2014 Growth Conference at the Omni Berkshire Place Hotel located at 21 East 52 nd Street in New York, New York on Wednesday, March 12, 2014.The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich, President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., Chief Financial Officer, Jan L. Schott and Director of Corporate Planning & Investor Relations, Daniel E. Jenkins, will present at the 42 nd Annual Howard Weil Energy Conference at the Roosevelt New Orleans Hotel located at 130 Roosevelt Way in New Orleans, Louisiana on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 1:15 PM CT. A copy of the latest corporate presentation will be available on the Company's website at www.goodrichpetroleum.com. Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV