Sirius XM's E Street Radio was on when I first turned the ignition on my Sonic. And it's what I kept wanting to go back to despite the existence of Eyes-Free Siri.
Not to nitpick, but MyLink was slow to make the Bluetooth connection in the Sonic. In fact, it took upwards of ten seconds to do it most times. In my Prius it happens almost instantaneously -- in less than five seconds. And I was operating both vehicles from the same location. In fact, for a while they were parked, on the street, back to back in my neighborhood.
The frustrating error message that popped up quite frequently when I would try to load Pandora. Really there was no rhyme or reason as to whether Pandora would properly load or not. If it would come up with full functionality or a simple Bluetooth music screen. While driving, I certainly wasn't go to take on a safety risk and mess around with it to get it to work. I just went direct to my iPhone to solve the problem.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV