By late afternoon, shares had taken off 18.3% to $6.26. Trading volume of 1.65 million was more than 8 times higher than its three-month daily average.
After the bell Thursday, the digital advertising specialist reported fourth-quarter revenue of $54.04 million, a 19% year-over-year increase. Total sales fell short of consensus by $5.47 million, according to analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters.
Net income of $5.4 million, or 16 cents a share, came in higher than expected. Analyst consensus was for $4.55 million or 13 cents a share.The company ended the quarter with 367 advertising customers, a 38% year-over-year increase. However, average revenue per customer fell 14% to $145,000. Management guided for fiscal 2014 revenue between $190 million and $200 million. Analysts surveyed by Yahoo! Finance had forecast revenue of $203.72 million. YUME data by YCharts Must Read: Young Readers Are a Growing Breed -- Best-Selling Author's Tips STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV