Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- Do you, or did you, own shares of Fairway Group Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ GM: FWM )?
- Did you purchase your shares between April 16, 2013 and February 6, 2014, inclusive?
- Did you lose money in your investment in Fairway Group Holdings Corp.?
- Do you want to discuss your rights?
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., including former Special Assistant United States Attorney, Timothy J. MacFall, announces that a complaint has been filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of all persons or entities that purchased the common stock of Fairway Group Holdings Corp. (“Fairway” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ GM: FWM) between April 16, 2013 and February 6, 2014, inclusive, including those investors who acquired Fairway shares pursuant or traceable to its initial public offering (“IPO”) commenced on April 17, 2013 (collectively, the “Class Period”), alleging violations of the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 against the Company and certain of its officers (the “Complaint”).
If you purchased shares of Fairway during the Class Period and wish to discuss this action or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact Timothy J. MacFall, Esquire or Peter Allocco of Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 2 Righter Parkway, Suite 120, Wilmington, DE 19803 at (888) 969-4242; by e-mail to email@example.com; or at: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/fairway-group-holdings-corp-fwm.
Fairway is a high-growth food retailer offering customers a differentiated one-stop shopping experience “Like No Other Market”. The Complaint alleges that throughout the Class Period, defendants made materially false and misleading statements, and omitted materially adverse facts, about the Company’s business, operations and prospects. Specifically, the Complaint alleges that the defendants concealed from the investing public that: (1) Fairway’s same store sales were declining; (2) the Company’s direct store expenses were increasing; (3) the Company’s financial forecasts were wholly unrealistic; and (4) as a result of the foregoing, Fairway’s public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times. As a result of defendants’ false and misleading statements, the Company’s stock traded at artificially inflated prices during the Class Period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV