Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. (Nasdaq/NGS: PNFP) today announced that members of its management will participate in the Raymond James 35 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando, Fla. on March 3, 2014. Harold R. Carpenter, executive vice president and chief financial officer, and Harvey White, chief credit officer and Knoxville president, will represent the company at the conference.
Pinnacle’s investor presentation is scheduled to begin at 1:40 p.m. ET on Monday, March 3, and will be available to investors via a live webcast. The presentation should last approximately 30 minutes. A link to the live webcast can be found at the company’s website, www.pnfp.com, under Investor Relations. The event will be archived for replay for a period of 90 days.
Pinnacle Financial Partners provides a full range of banking, investment, trust, mortgage and insurance products and services designed for businesses and their owners and individuals interested in a comprehensive relationship with their financial institution.
The firm began operations in a single downtown Nashville location in October 2000 and has since grown to $5.6 billion in assets at Dec. 31, 2013. At Dec. 31, 2013, Pinnacle is the second-largest bank holding company headquartered in Tennessee, with 29 offices in eight Middle Tennessee counties and four offices in Knoxville. Additionally, Great Place to Work ® named Pinnacle one of the best workplaces in the United States on its 2013 Best Small & Medium Workplaces list published in FORTUNE magazine. The American Banker also recognized Pinnacle as the best bank to work for in the country.Additional information concerning Pinnacle, which is included in the NASDAQ Financial-100 Index, can be accessed at www.pnfp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV