MCLEAN, Va., Feb. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) and Sander Media LLC announced today they have completed the previously announced sale of KMOV-TV in St. Louis, MO, to Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP), following the receipt of regulatory approvals.
As part of the sale, Sander Media has conveyed to Meredith substantially all of its assets used in the operation of KMOV-TV, which Sander Media acquired upon completion of the Gannett-Belo transaction on December 23, 2013. In addition, Gannett has conveyed certain other assets that are needed to provide services to KMOV-TV, which Gannett acquired from Belo Corp. upon close of the Gannett-Belo transaction.
About Gannett Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an international media and marketing solutions company that informs and engages more than 110 million people every month through its powerful network of broadcast, digital, mobile and publishing properties. Our portfolio of trusted brands offers marketers unmatched local-to-national reach and customizable, innovative marketing solutions across any platform. Gannett is committed to connecting people – and the companies who want to reach them – with their interests and communities. For more information, visit www.gannett.com.
About Sander MediaSander Media is a limited-liability company that operates television stations in four markets through shared-services agreements with Gannett Co., Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV