NEW YORK, Feb. 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ) announced that trading of Varonis Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:VRNS), a provider of software solutions for unstructured, human-generated enterprise data, commenced on The NASDAQ Global Select Market on February 28, 2014.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=23870
Varonis provides an innovative software platform that allows enterprises to map, analyze, manage and migrate their unstructured data. Varonis specializes in human-generated data, a type of unstructured data that includes an enterprise's spreadsheets, word processing documents, presentations, audio files, video files, emails, text messages and any other data created by employees. This data often contains an enterprise's financial information, product plans, strategic initiatives, intellectual property and numerous other forms of vital information. IT and business personnel deploy Varonis software for a variety of use cases, including data governance, data security, archiving, file synchronization, enhanced mobile data accessibility and information collaboration."Through its revolutionary software, Varonis provides companies more power and control over their unstructured data," said Bruce Aust, Executive Vice President, Corporate Client Group, NASDAQ OMX. "We are pleased to be the exchange of choice for Varonis and look forward to celebrating many milestones with the Company and its stockholders in the years to come." NASDAQ has been the exchange of choice for some of the world's largest and most revolutionary companies. By listing with NASDAQ, Varonis joins leading technology companies including FireEye Inc., Splunk Inc, Symantec Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Citrix Systems and CA, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV