3 Stocks Dragging The Diversified Services Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Shutterstock ( SSTK) is down $2.98 (-2.9%) to $99.86 on heavy volume. Thus far, 198,398 shares of Shutterstock exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 189,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $97.94-$100.00 after having opened the day at $100.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $102.84. Shutterstock, Inc. operates an online marketplace for commercial digital imagery. Shutterstock has a market cap of $3.5 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 23.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Shutterstock a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Shutterstock as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, robust revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Get the full Shutterstock Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts